perth may 3rd

rich123

Hi :)

im a 26yr old outgoing geeza from swindon

i've just signed up to this site, i have got a whv for a year and i fly out from the uk april 30th landing in perth on the 3rd of may, anyone travelling working in perth on their own wanna meet up?

• 1 month later...
Hi :)

im a 26yr old outgoing geeza from swindon

i've just signed up to this site, i have got a whv for a year and i fly out from the uk april 30th landing in perth on the 3rd of may, anyone travelling working in perth on their own wanna meet up?

I'm a 24yr old guy from Leeds, and I'm arriving in Perth the day before you. Am going alone so would be cool to have someone in the same boat as me to meet up with. Do you have any accommodation/work lined up for when you arrive?

PS I'm also called rich ;)

I'm a 24yr old guy from Leeds, and I'm arriving in Perth the day before you. Am going alone so would be cool to have someone in the same boat as me to meet up with. Do you have any accommodation/work lined up for when you arrive?

PS I'm also called rich ;)

what r the chances of that bro! im booked into the witchs hat hostel for a week when i land, but no plans apart from that really mate

what r the chances of that bro! im booked into the witchs hat hostel for a week when i land, but no plans apart from that really mate

cool man. checked out that hostel but i've been traveling Asia for the last 3 months so it seems pretty damn expensive in comparison. Kinda looking to sort out a house share or something similar instead of staying in a hostel for a week....

cool man. checked out that hostel but i've been traveling Asia for the last 3 months so it seems pretty damn expensive in comparison. Kinda looking to sort out a house share or something similar instead of staying in a hostel for a week....

fair play mate, bet asias been wicked,

yeah from what ive gathered oz is very expensive,

will giv ya a shout when i get there n will arrange a pint or summat mate

fair play mate, bet asias been wicked,

yeah from what ive gathered oz is very expensive,

will giv ya a shout when i get there n will arrange a pint or summat mate

yeah sounds good mate. will give you a shout. yeah asia is wicked, paying about £3 a night so I think Oz is gonna be a bit of a shock to the system....!

Archived