Your opinion on the best visa please.

RobertRichardson

Hello

I have read over and over the different visa options and the requirements and every time seem to think I am never going to realize my dream of moving to Oz. I am hoping somebody can help me out here and advise me on the best visa option and what I can do to work towards it.

Here is my current situation:

I am 24, engaged with a 2 year old son. I own a small gym that I started with my business partner back in Nov 2012 currently not taking a wage and being a new business limited income.

Prior to this I ran a commercial cleaning business for 5 years building it to quite a substantial business turning over £500,000 per year. This business went bust in Feb 2012 with the UK economy crippling us.

I have a diploma in business.

We live in a rented house so have no substantial assets or savings.

I am wanting to move to South Australia at first working for somebody but would love to eventually open a gym in Oz.

In your opinions what would be the best route for me to take to move myself and my family to Oz. I am willing to retrain, attend college, find suitable employment experience etc but would like to be in Oz inside the next 5 years as not to disrupt my child's education etc.

Thank You

Based on what you have said, I am not sure if you qualify for skilled migration. Have you had a look at the occupation lists to see if there is an occupation you might slot into? www.immi.gov.au and search for the SOL or CSOL.

If this is not an avenue, then there are business visas and your previous business might have had sufficient turnover, but I am wondering if the going bust would count against you on this one. I really don't know, either way. I would only look into this if you have ruled out skilled migration, as business visa is a harder route.

It only takes one of you, you or your partner to fulfil the requirements and then the rest of you can go on the same visa.

Good luck.

Hello

I have read over and over the different visa options and the requirements and every time seem to think I am never going to realize my dream of moving to Oz. I am hoping somebody can help me out here and advise me on the best visa option and what I can do to work towards it.

Here is my current situation:

I am 24, engaged with a 2 year old son. I own a small gym that I started with my business partner back in Nov 2012 currently not taking a wage and being a new business limited income.

Prior to this I ran a commercial cleaning business for 5 years building it to quite a substantial business turning over £500,000 per year. This business went bust in Feb 2012 with the UK economy crippling us.

I have a diploma in business.

We live in a rented house so have no substantial assets or savings.

I am wanting to move to South Australia at first working for somebody but would love to eventually open a gym in Oz.

In your opinions what would be the best route for me to take to move myself and my family to Oz. I am willing to retrain, attend college, find suitable employment experience etc but would like to be in Oz inside the next 5 years as not to disrupt my child's education etc.

Thank You

I know you would have thought of this but run what you have said past an agent Go Matilda have a good rep on here ask for an consultation

Worth a try its not a cheap or quick process in regards to migration tbh I have been at it for 18 mmonths good luck don't be disheartened give it a bash

Archived