Police clearance help please

newtothis

Frustrating? Why?

Fast track is called fast track for a reason and police check have always been part of the application process so you could have applied a couple of weeks ago if you needed them quickly. We went through the normal route and took approx 2 weeks.

S

Frustrating? Why?

Fast track is called fast track for a reason and police check have always been part of the application process so you could have applied a couple of weeks ago if you needed them quickly. We went through the normal route and took approx 2 weeks.

S

Agreed, it doesn't take long even without it being fast tracked.

Frustrating? Why?

S

Its not a requirement for the 457 visa, something which the lawyer has put to them but they have requested it anyway. We would have done it several weeks ago had we expected it

Its not a requirement for the 457 visa, something which the lawyer has put to them but they have requested it anyway. We would have done it several weeks ago had we expected it

I feel your pain! I had everything ready to go for my UK Visa, checked with the British High Commission, got all the info last year and went to fill out the online application in January only to find there wasn't a box to tick for my circumstance. Cost me $70 in $4 per minute phone calls to be told I didn't have a box... only work around was to have the one Certificate I hadn't ordered from the UK. Luckily it got sent before the snow hit! In the end because I had dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, I had my UK ROA Visa within 2 weeks. So super excited for that. On the flipside it took 1 year and 5 months for the Immigration Department here to even look at our Marriage Visa Application... us Aussies tend to be a bit laid back LOL

Archived