Anyone up for a run?!

fragglefeet

Can't believe I've been here for 7 months and my running kit is gathering dust ?. Can count on one hand the number of times it's been used. Been thinking I'd be much more motivated if there was a group of fellow runners to gee me up! Anyone live near Emerald Vic, / Berwick way and fancy it? Would be starting gently gently though!

I'm not sure if there is one near to you but if you have a look at www.parkrun.com.au it is a group that arrange 5k races every week. It is free to run, they do ask though that if you are running regularly that you help out with the event organisation a few times per year. I haven't ran here in Aus yet but back in the UK the race was for all abilities and the winner ran it in about 17 minutes and the last person was around 45, so there should be somebody there to run alongside

Guest jeffner1974

they have a park run here. in perth along the river. sorry, not very good at suburbs ect yet. but i had googled it a couple of weeks ago as we used to do the pollok park (glasgow) one. very occasionally! only just starting to get back into here, very,very slowly!

sorry, just noticed that your location is melbourne but they may have one over that way x

they have a park run here. in perth along the river. sorry, not very good at suburbs ect yet. but i had googled it a couple of weeks ago as we used to do the pollok park (glasgow) one. very occasionally! only just starting to get back into here, very,very slowly!

Had run for a reason in May City to surf in August get ya training in

Archived