Panel Beater Tools!

dannymonaghan

I'm a Panel Beater to trade and going over around May/ June time. Just looking for some advice regarding tools , I have a snap-on tool box about 42' wide full of tools , have no idea where to start looking with shipping companies and wether I would be better putting all tools in boxes and shipping the actual box over seperate ?

I've read people selling their tools and buying over there , but having built mine up over 8 years or so I'd prefer taking most if not all over. I have a collection of hand tools, air tools , hammers and dollies and pretty much all are essential to do my job.

Cheers.

My H is a motor mechanic. He has a monster sized tool chest and tools worth a small fortune (apparently!) We did price up sending the whole lot by air freight so he would be able to start work asap but the cost is ridiculous!! Besides which, you need somewhere secure to keep them whilst looking for a post. He's decided to air freight the stuff he needs most in a portable tool box and ship the rest with the actual chest in our container.

Archived