How are we all funding this ?? If happy to share ;-)

fitnesstasha

Wow ! Just starting out on our journey , although myself and partner been planning and retraining towards this for years . We are going to be using an agent , and gotta find 6k ! Not so worried bout that as there are some optionals .. It's the validate ur visas in next 12 months that will panic me !! As there are 5 of us !! Lol

Hey, congrats on it all.

As for validating, there is def peak and off peak times.

The cheapest for you, considering the kids and school hols would be the Feb break, ie this time or the October half term.

Just make sure you book everthing in advance to get the best deal on flights and accomodation

Hope it all goes smoothly for you x

Wow ! Just starting out on our journey , although myself and partner been planning and retraining towards this for years . We are going to be using an agent , and gotta find 6k ! Not so worried bout that as there are some optionals .. It's the validate ur visas in next 12 months that will panic me !! As there are 5 of us !! Lol

It is a very serious question, if you are concerned about the validation then the best thing to do is to hold off applying until you have it sorted. You won't be able to extend and you will all need to make the trip.

Archived