Holiday Rental

Guest Cane Family

Guest Cane Family

We are planning a fact finding mission in May this year to go over to Oz and rent somewhere for approx 18 days. Can anybody help with websites i could use?

We are looking to visit the Brisbane area and areas approx 20 miles around.

Any idea on towns etc......

Regards

Steve & Adele

Guest Angelcake

Holiday accommodation Northern Suburbs, Brisbane, Queensland

Hi

Have a look at the website above for holiday accomodation.

As far as suburbs go, what sort of thing are you looking for? I havent been myself but Ive been doing loads of reseach on areas and have asked lots of questions on here which has given me an idea of areas I think Id like to consider once Im out there.

The areas Im considering are:

North Lakes - new modern houses but the suburb is full of Pom's apparently

Mango Hill - next to North lakes

Redcliffe - older type houses but by the beach. Did have a reputation as being a bit run down and full of OAP's, but this has changed in recent years.

Warner

Narangba

And on the south side

The bayside area is supposed to be nice areas such as Wynum, Manly, Wellington Point.

Hope this helps

Angelcake

Guest Cane Family

calNGary, can you please send me some more details please, we are looking for place with a pool for the kids and making it a holiday for them also.

Speak soon

Adele & Steve

Guest michele'n'michael

Hi we had a reccie at Xmas & stayed at Diamond Sands Resort on Mermaid beach which was nice so were going back for 3 weeks when we first emmigrate But Turtle Beach Resort slightly further along looked lush but they're booked for when we go at Easte!!

Good luck Michele

Guest Cane Family

Thanks Angelcake, we will take a look, the some of the areas you mentioned is where we have been looking.

Regards

A & S

Guest Cane Family
Hi we had a reccie at Xmas & stayed at Diamond Sands Resort on Mermaid beach which was nice so were going back for 3 weeks when we first emmigrate But Turtle Beach Resort slightly further along looked lush but they're booked for when we go at Easte!!

Good luck Michele

Thank you, but it a bit far out i think for us. Good luck to you when you go

• 1 month later...
Guest sacha007

have a look at redcliffe... I would reccommend Chelsand Cottage. (just google). its a great location - by the beach 30 mins from the CBD. lots of parks, nice weather and not overcrowded. hope this helps .

Guest Smartline Home Lending

If you are looking for a house rather than a unit, look at realestate.com.au. They do weekly holiday rentals for units as well as houses.

Guest heather38

Hi Cane Family

Glad to see that youve got yourselves sorted!

We are planning a fact finding trip in December to Melbourne......cant wait! :jiggy:

Heather

Guest sacha007
We are planning a fact finding mission in May this year to go over to Oz and rent somewhere for approx 18 days. Can anybody help with websites i could use?

We are looking to visit the Brisbane area and areas approx 20 miles around.

Any idea on towns etc......

Regards

Steve & Adele

Hi Adele and Steve.

Please have a look at Chelsand Cottage located at Margate Beach about 20 minutes from the airport in Brisbane. The cottage is lovely to stay in (very close to beach ) really nice surrounding while you engage in your fact finding mission. Sonja (the owner) knows a lot about the area and Brisbane. You can find the cottage through google.

Good luck! Sacha

Archived