certifying documentation

cjbchris

Can you tell me who can certify documents submitted to CO under Skillselect??

When I had them certified for Vetassess, this was done by a Garda (policeman).. I didn't copy them though as they had been signed on the reverse...

Is there particular wording they need to use... I'm sure there is a pdf out there somewhere telling me, but I'm not finding the IMMI site easy to navigate to find information.

Can I ask Police to sign them again? and will Skillselect be happy if they are certified on reverse again... (as I'm scanning them, I'll be scanning a "blank sheet", if you understand what I mean.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks... I was looking in Booklet 6, and it doesn't mention specifically that a police officer can sign, but it does refer to "a person or agency recognised by the law of the persons home country"..

Not being a cheapskate, but I know the policeman will not charge me for his signature on each document..

Has anyone used a policeman?

Chris

Thanks Mattybe

I'd looked at that page... but how do they know the docs are legit, if they aren't certified... do they rely on the Vetassess letter?

wolvesaussie... character ref... I haven't seen reference to that before... is it one to add to my list of docs required?

Chris

Archived