Fingers Crossed!!

MikenSal

Well its really a long time since i visited this site. We started our plans in motion well over 12 mths ago, and finally, it looks like things are going to work out. We have been through the courts to get consent from my two stepson's natural fathers. Cafcass reports, allsorts but we have come out successful. I have been offered sponsorship on an e457 visa to work for a Aerospace firm in Bullsbrook, Perth. The visa is currently being processed and the house isn't selling!! Still nothing has gone smoothly so we can't expect it to start now! ;)

So... we are nearly there.

Please can everybody keep their fingers crossed for us?

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi There

I will keep everything crossed for you. God you have been thro the wars & even better came out the other side successful. Hope the house sells soon.

Good Luck

Janette

Well its really a long time since i visited this site. We started our plans in motion well over 12 mths ago, and finally, it looks like things are going to work out. We have been through the courts to get consent from my two stepson's natural fathers. Cafcass reports, allsorts but we have come out successful. I have been offered sponsorship on an e457 visa to work for a Aerospace firm in Bullsbrook, Perth. The visa is currently being processed and the house isn't selling!! Still nothing has gone smoothly so we can't expect it to start now! ;)

So... we are nearly there.

Please can everybody keep their fingers crossed for us?

Good luck with everything.

I assume hubby will be working at Pearce Airbase? If so that is seemingly a good number. I have loads of clients who have worked there................. some went on to transfer over to Saudi after further training in the UK and Canada.

Pearce isn't as far off the beaten track as it once was................... since they revamped Neaves Road and Joondalup Drive...................... that meant a huge whack was cut off the traveling time. Bullsbrook used to be 'up the bush' but not anymore now. We recently bought 10 acres in Chittering which is only 20 minutes drive from where we are at Carramar since all the road variations took place.

A lot of people working at Pearce Air Base live nearby us at Carramar, Tapping, and Currambine.

Hi Mike and Sal,

Just wanted to say a big welcome back, and that we are keeping everything crossed for you!

Good Luck with the visa and the house sale, it will all be worth it in the end.

Good on ya for keep going.

April & Richard

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back and the good wishes.

We have friends (Wynand and Becca Fourie) who've have in Butler and from what we've seen/heard, its an area we'd like to head for although we know we have to keep our options open as we don't know what we can afford until we get there.

Bullsbrook seems nice too but its a little too far out. Ideally we'd like to be within easy reach of the beach(like everyone else i guess!). We will be renting for the first couple of years anyways so longterm we have chance to find the right place, although we do want a good school for the 2 boys (14 and 12) and don't really want to have to uproot them again once theyre settled. Our friends are helping out a little with schools for us, asking about on which are good/bad.

I will be working for Airflite a RAAF Pearce as a paint sprayer, starting wage is around 43k although i've been assured that it rise after a short probationary period. Sal's a hairdresser by trade so hopefully she'll find work easy enough.

We heard from the bloke at Crown relocation that Dimia have about a 6 week backlog on temp visa's at the mo so hopefully that will buy us a little more time to sell the house.

We also know that once we have the visa's, we have a minimum of 3 months anyway as we have been told that that is the minimum notice needed to book the dogs into Perth Quarantine (?)

Thanks again for the welcome and lets hope the house sells soon!

Mike

Archived