OMG, we move in a week!!!

kellyjamie

Well everyone, the time is finally here for us and i cant quite believe it!:jiggy:

I have been a member on here for 5.5 years and the help, advice and support has been immeasurable, i seriously could not find the words to thank certain members. Without a couple of certain members we would not be this position end of.

For many we have known on here for a long time they will know the journey we have had, which has been very long, at times virtually over and the most emotional roller coaster we have endured.

But as my mum says im like a dog with a bone, if i want something il keep at it till i get it and this has been no different. Tho my perseverance has been tested to its limits in the past few years, but its paid off and we are now ready to go!

Im not really sure how i should be feeling this week, im not overly excited and its like im waiting on that feeling hitting me, i honestly dont think it will until im at the airport.

Im quite a realistic person, and i know the goodbyes will be difficult, but i also know this opportunity for me and my family is one we must take, we dont know if it will be for a year, 5 years, 10 years or life but for now its right for us. And i cant wait for my parents to visit and be able to give them somewhere to spend their retirement, my chance to thank them for all theyve done.

So i will leave it at that, and say THANKYOU everyone i wish you all well, and goodluck. If you have a dream whatever it maybe follow it!

I will try and get on and give a little arrival report but until then...... Take it easy ya bunch of flammin gallahs.....

Mcleans

CHERISH YESTERDAY - DREAM TOMORROW - LIVE TODAY:jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen

At long blinkin last, wow it seams like you have been going through this a lifetime. I really hope it has all been worth it. Please don't vanish Kelly, I really look forward to the next chapter in your life.

Archived