THANK YOU

ali

To Sparky, Lisa, Cal, Gill, Jackie and Krista, who sent me good vibes, and for making models of my case officer to stick pins into as I got an email from him this morning telling me that my visa application had been approved. :D:D:D

I have truly appreciated all your support during 'The Wait' - especially as my friends and family almost looked relieved when I wasn't hearing anything. I know that's because they don't really want you to go - but it does make it difficult to talk about things..... Now I'm waffling... Maybe Uri Geller is right, if alot of people all concentrate on one thought - good things will happen -

Power to Poms (in oz) :!:

Ali x x x

Guest choobs
To Sparky, Lisa, Cal, Gill, Jackie and Krista, who sent me good vibes, and for making models of my case officer to stick pins into as I got an email from him this morning telling me that my visa application had been approved. :D:D:D

I have truly appreciated all your support during 'The Wait' - especially as my friends and family almost looked relieved when I wasn't hearing anything. I know that's because they don't really want you to go - but it does make it difficult to talk about things..... Now I'm waffling... Maybe Uri Geller is right, if alot of people all concentrate on one thought - good things will happen -

Power to Poms (in oz) :!:

Ali x x x

Congratualations! :)

I'm now getting seriously jealous of all you MODL types - we've been at this for well over a year now! :-/

Choobs

Guest Nelson

Just congratulated you via another thread but it is an amazing feeling, isn't it :?: :!: My daughter keeps pulling a silly face and saying with a stupid lisp "we've been acthepted" and we all fall about laughing!! You, too, have been ACTHEPTED :!: :!:

So glad I've been ACTHEPTED at last (begining to worry!!), best bit is that my daughter (11), was really pleased (had mixed emotions), but said tonight that she's really excited... me too, I think she feels better knowing that we're all going to go through the same thing and that we'll also have new jobs (just like she'll start school), and have to make new friends.

Ali

Cal,

Lisa (sparky) said we were the only 3 left with the same time line so I'm sure yours can't be far behind., We should form a special club and meet somewhere before we all go! I've still got to sell the house so may be the last to leave.

Ali x x

Hiya ,,just need to say ,,,God im so jealous!! yeah i think they have forgotten me and lisa ,i do feel sorry for them more than myself as we have had a medical holdup which we knew from day one would probably happen,but like i said to her yesterday ''maybe tomorrow''.It would be lovely to meet up sometime we are only half an hour apart ,where are you heading for in Oz ,,Hows it looking on the house front ,we have ours up for sale at mo,,

Cal x

SO NEAR AND YET SO FAR!!!

Guest scott&lisa

Hi Ali,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Really pleased for you!!!

All the best for what is now to come.

Lisa

Guest nicky m

Hi Ali,

congratulations

I'm soooooo pleased for you, however am going to miss you at work. They are lucky to have you.

hopefully mine won't be too long now even though the lcu said they hadnt recieved meds yet, probably lost in post knowing my luck.

Nicky x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Ali, Cal, Sparky & everyone

Very well done, Ali.

Very well done Cal, too.

Sparky, your visa surely won't be long now. Hang in there, poppet. It WILL happen for you too.

Good luck with your new lives, everyone.

Cheers

Gill

Guest sparky

Hi guys

Only read this thread today,it seems really funny now reading how desperate we all felt untill we got "THE" email.

Thankyou to all of you,and best of luck to those of you still waiting.

Luv Lisa,xxx

Archived