6/7 seater car recommendations?

Guest Angelcake

Guest Angelcake

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced 6/7 seater car or any websites.

We are moving to Brisbane sometime later this year and I havent a clue about what cars are available in Aus.

Many thanks

Angelcake

Guest Ron & Chel

try 121carhire.com we looked on there the other day for when we go in july and for a 7/8 seater there price was realy good compaired

• 4 months later...
Guest austprodriver

We are moving to Brisbane sometime later this year and I havent a clue about what cars are available in Aus.

Many thanks

Angelcake

Hello.

There's quite a number of vehicles available that have 6/7 seat capacity here. It all depends on what you term as "reasonably priced," and whether you have a view to buying new, or used.

Personally, I suggest sticking to the Japanese marques. You could go for a Honda Odyssey, Mazda CX-9 (although that is getting perilously close to $60000), Mitsubishi Outlander, Toyota Avensis Verso, and the Toyota Tarago(known as the Toyota Previa elsewhere in the world).

In any event, don't expect much change out of $40000 if you go for the lower end of the people movers.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards and Best Wishes,

Thomas :)

Many thanks

Angelcake

Angel cake you didnt say if buying or wanted to rent initially look at cars for sale.com.au or car guide.com.au can look at new or used cars will at least give you an idea of what is about and cost . Or look at main dealer web sites Kia Honda nissan Toyota suzuki

What part of Brisbane you coming to?

Archived