have i misunderstood? - 189 / 190 visas...

Jlew

hi - just wondering if i've misinterpreted this. we're looking at going for state sponsorship as my wife's occupation is on schedule 2 of the SOL. i though that because her occupation is listed on schedule 2 and not schedule 1, we can only apply for sponsorship and therefore cannot go the independent route. Is this actuality right? Points wise, she has 75 before the sponsorship 5.

hi - just wondering if i've misinterpreted this. we're looking at going for state sponsorship as my wife's occupation is on schedule 2 of the SOL. i though that because her occupation is listed on schedule 2 and not schedule 1, we can only apply for sponsorship and therefore cannot go the independent route. Is this actuality right? Points wise, she has 75 before the sponsorship 5.

Correct.

thanks all. thought i was going a bit daft for a minute! (probably right though!)

BTM - looking at Victoria as it has everything that we all want. I'm big into my cars and Melbourne has some reasonable tracks nearby. Car will be coming with us. Her particular job is on the list there. :)

thanks all. thought i was going a bit daft for a minute! (probably right though!)

BTM - looking at Victoria as it has everything that we all want. I'm big into my cars and Melbourne has some reasonable tracks nearby. Car will be coming with us. Her particular job is on the list there. :)

Good luck with your journey, you'll need to check your occupation is on the list for Victoria.

You can find the state lists on skillselect website, open skilled workers tab and then the invitation and selection process subheading. The state websites are hyperlinked towards the bottom.

Good luck with your journey, you'll need to check your occupation is on the list for Victoria.

You can find the state lists on skillselect website, open skilled workers tab and then the invitation and selection process subheading. The state websites are hyperlinked towards the bottom.

thank you! all checked, and its on for the moment. just working through skills assessment just now which is a pretty lengthy process. will get there and will of course be worth the wait :)

thank you! all checked, and its on for the moment. just working through skills assessment just now which is a pretty lengthy process. will get there and will of course be worth the wait :)

Hope your skills assessment goes ok, which assessing agency do you have to use?

Archived