Question for anyone still in the UK with teenagers....

Jarvl

Does anyone know if the 'Surf type shops' in the UK sell mens jeans size 28" waist? We have two tall slim teenage boys, who can just about wear size 28" (with a belt), but our local shops here are no longer stocking that size, now starting at a 30. So was wondering if perhaps our friends that are coming over to see us soon can bring us some? Brands I'm looking for are Quick Silver, Billabong, Rip Curl etc.

If I can be of any help with questions about teenagers over here, please let me know...

Many thanks, regards, Jarvl.

Guest afiyafifi

I dont know if i will be of any help but in the uk we sell 28 inch waist jeans in shops like asda , matalan etc but dont know about surf shops none near us sorry ... karen

Surf / Skate shops over here are full of Billabong, Fox, Quicksilver etc.

Size 28 will be easily available.

HHMmmmm,,,, i Remember when i was a 28inch waist lol :biglaugh:

HI

one of my sons is 6ft tall and just gone into a 30in waist he has had not probs getting jeans from some of the shops over here and there was 28in aswell, also lots of board shorts from the surf shops billabong, quick silver and loads of choice in sizes, my boys have discovered Jayjays which sell surf wear and tons cheaper (thank god).

Karen x

HI Again

Just read the thread again and yes i was having a blonde moment as i'm in Brisbane not the uk,

But before we left the uk my son got his jeans 28in waist then, from debenhams

karen x

Heres a couple of sites in the uk that we use now and again to get stuff for our two kids.

Default.asp :: Extremepie - buy skate, surf & snow clothes/clothing, shoes/footwear online

Hardcloud - buy streetwear, surf & skate clothing, music fashion, skate shoes online

Might give you an idea on uk prices if nothing else. :yes:

Many thanks for that, really useful - now added to my favourites!!:)

Archived