After a 1 year tourist visa could I apply for a student visa?

jack13

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look Im not actually doing anything wrong, really am I? Loads of people try and get spouse visas every day and they're trying to get themselves in the easy way else why dont they live in their own country with their partner.

I had a reply typed out to this Jack. Then I re read your words with my mod hat on. And read it again. Bottom line, from a mod point of view, stop posting silly stuff to get a rise out of people, it doesn't help you in the least.

Sorry but OK i'll admit I was trying to a bit. But that is my opinion anyhow. Weather folk agree or disagree with me.

For example why should one man work really hard to get in trying every way and mean possible whereas another just gets with someone? It is so wrong. But then I suppose as is the fact that someone can go in as someones family and ect ect the list could go on and on I'm gonna shut up about it now but that is definatley my opinion. And It annoys me but I think If you cant beat them join em!

The thing is though most of the points and comments I make about stuff I'm right about though. And I am, like If I were in charge of immigration it would be much fairer.

If you are so right about everything, then you don't need our advice. Also, please bear in mind that you aren't in charge of immigration, so in effect your last comment is irrelevant.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get a decent qualification in something that Australia needs and then apply for the appropriate Visa. It is very simple, but until you comprehend this information, there is no way we can help you.

Sorry.

Guest littlesarah
The thing is though most of the points and comments I make about stuff I'm right about though. And I am, like If I were in charge of immigration it would be much fairer.

If you're right about everything, you don't need to post your endless questions, do you? Just make your mind up and do whatever it is you want to do. If you really want to migrate, figure out what visa option/s you have, apply for a visa, get the visa, done! When you first started you were amusing, now it's all just getting very repetitive and boring.

If you're right about everything, you don't need to post your endless questions, do you? Just make your mind up and do whatever it is you want to do. If you really want to migrate, figure out what visa option/s you have, apply for a visa, get the visa, done! When you first started you were amusing, now it's all just getting very repetitive and boring.

Thats the thing, I think he is very insecure and looking for someone to 'approve' his plans. That way when it all goes wrong he will have someone to blame other than himself.

He is a 20 yr old kid who 'wants it now' can do it like most people, retrain, get the experience then apply for a skilled visa, no, wants to get in the easiest way possible, but at what cost to the poor girl he has just met?

Archived