Bridgwater Hospital, Manchester

Candygirl

We loved Dr Million....... As Cal said quite an old guy, but he had a brilliant rapport with my boys (8 & 4). everything was straight forward and not too much waiting around. All the other staff were really nice too. If you are driving, there isn't any parking on site....... we used the ASDA carpark about 100yards down the road.

Good luck with them...

doctor-emoticon-stethoscope.gif

Thanks Guys.

Really good to hear Dr Million has a nice "bedside" manner so to speak. I have an awful phobia to hospitals and have been having kittens about my blood pressure being so high because of it, so was recommended that the drive from down South would be worth it to see Dr Million as he is very understanding. I have made the appts and the bookings lady there was incredibly gracious and did not make me feel a fool in anyway and actually made me cry with her "words of comfort". If the rest of the staff there are as lovely as her, then with a few deep breaths, I am sure I will be fine.

Debz101 - I laughed when I saw the Asda nearby. Another chance to get some UK shopping done whilst I am there:biggrin:, much to the delight of my husband:no:

Archived