Help Medical Forms

beastmaster2452

Hello Every One,

Can anyone help me with the following question:

1. What answer do you I put in for my wife and children on there medical forms (Form 60, part A, Question 11) reference the type of VISA they are applying for when they are dependants on my Labour Agreement LA VISA - Form 47ES.

I have been accepted into the Austarlian Defence Force from the British Army, my family and I cant wait to GO THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!! just the medicals to go on the 12th Feb 08.

Thanks

:jiggy:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Beastmaster

OMGG. I have Form 47ES open in another window. The section sternly entitled, "Before Filling Out This Form" is a widow-maker. It might all make perfect sense to the Roo who scribed it but it makes sweet FA sense to me, frankly.

Send a PM to Welshtone, I suggest, but tell him whether it is a temporary or a permanent Labour Agreement. (Permanent, I would imagine, but make sure.)

The Roo who drafted Form 160 plainly did not discuss the contents with the Other Roo who drafted Form 47ES and neither of them consulted the Third Roo who drafted the relevant web-pages, evidently.

This sort of thing drove me half-mental when I was trying to suss out my mother's visa application. There is no Fourth Roo with the job of overseeing whether the rest of the garbage hangs together as a homogenous whole, which is soooooo FRUSTRATING for thee & me (as well as incompetent on their part.)

It would take me about 4 hours to try to help you to try to sort out this query. It would take Welshtone (a Registered Migration Agent and the salt of the earth) less than two minutes.

Honest

Gill

Archived