Get together in Brisbane.....friends needed!!

Jit7

Hi all

Hubby (32) and I (30) are from Leicestershire and moved to Brisbane at the end of October. We live very close to CBD.

We would love to meet up with people as we haven't really made any friends yet. It's making me quite homesick.

We are both working now so can meet in the evenings or weekends.

It would be great to talk to people that have/are going through the same things.

We're both up for a laugh so please get in touch.

Thanks

J

Guest Vixenpops

Hi ya

we moved here end Oct from Northamptonshire

Still job hunting Where are you living?? We are north side by about 20km

Pm me to swap email addresses if you want to

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

I am 33 and my partner is 35 we have been living here for 5 years now but always great to meet new people. We are from Bristol and now live in North Brisbane.

Let me know if you would be keen to meet up I work in the Valley so easy enough to meet in the City.

L

Hi Banana707 (L)

Would be great to meet up with you guys. Hubby and I dont work in the city but live close so can meet there.

There is actually a meet up that is organised by another site. It is next Thursday 7th March and think it is at the usual place - Bavarian Bier Cafe at Eagle Pier. Can meet you there if you wish and you can also meet with many other people too.

Let me know.

Jitixa

Hi Me and my partner moved to Murrumba Downs in November of last year and are also keen to meet some new people. Where abouts are you based? Perhaps we could meet for a drink?

Hi KWarburton

We are in Kangaroo Point near the CBD. We have met a few people now but always lovely to meet more. Would be great to meet you guys

Jit

Archived