Financial Investment Advisor Migration Group

gtaark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find out the information that you needed? I ve just received a positive response from my Vetassess.

Details from Kaplan:

ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=OoNnXjYANkoNsdLycphzYa2%2b6KL%2f%2fPBymtEOibWqFqw%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.kaplanprofessional.edu.au%2fcms%2fdata%2flive%2fresources%2fFS%2fimages%2fKaplanFP1_DFP%2fKaplanFP1_CourseOverview.gif

The fees for the Diploma are $1,980 which may be the sticking point at present for me.

Also the lady I spoke to at Kaplan said my UK Diploma was worthless as they only consider qualifications from NZ - therefore any UK planners have to start again from scratch.

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

I got a Positive result from Vetasses for Financial Investment Adviser by Aug 2014.

I tried to apply for the Oct 22 NSW intake and encountered lot of problems. I completed the application form for about 10 times but couldn't pay successfully. I thought i missed it.

To my surprise I got an email from NSW stating that my application is received and will be assessed. DID ANYONE IN THIS GROUP RECEIVE A SIMILAR MAIL?

Another observation is that my Application reference number is 18xx. If they accept only 1000 per intake then how the number is above 1000. Is it because this is the second intake for 2014? Please share your views regarding this.

Although the mail sez that my application will be assessed I am still bothered if it is for sure or a just a formal mail sent to everyone who tried to pay that day. Hate to be in between Yes and No.

Srig Congratulations first ...Secondly can you please be kind enough and brief me about the Assessment as financial Adviser Please.Educational Qualificaton and Job description....is it possible i can have your email Id so i can send you an email and stay connected Please

Dear Members.

I tried my best to figure out what are essential requirements to get Positive Assessment as Financial Investment Advisor however i failed.One of the member Srig was really helpful but my Bad that i cannot extract the required information from details he provided to me.

I Shall be very thankful if any of the member who have already got positive assessment in same occupation can help me.

I have Master of Business Administration degree with a Major of Marketing.

I am working for a Bank in my Country for the last 8.5 Years in different capacities and working as Financial /Credit Advisor since year 2008 however i am not sure if i meet the requirements of Financial investment Advisor;

My JD is as follow;

Financial /Credit Advisor at Bank of Khyber Blue Area Islamabad Branch.

12th September 2008 till date

· Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients.

· Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances and future goals.

· Assist clients in making informed decisions.

· Communicate complex information to clients to make them aware of their options and help them assess the relative merits of different plans.

· Develop investment strategies to meet short and long term financial objectives.

· Act as the steward of the client’s assets.

· Create, implement, and continually review a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals

· Responsible for managing a Lending Portfolio of PKR 2 Billion of almost 30-35 clients.

· Analysed and re-formulated multiple complex financial statements with high degree of accuracy.

· Analysed projects presented by different companies in order to determine their viability, having into consideration the firm’s solvency, liquidity and the likely impact of the project on the firm’s cash flow.

· Monitoring of portfolio performance, annual review and credit analysing of existing clients.

· Establishing applicants’ ability and capacity to meet their financial obligations and assign them a credit limit based on this assessment.

· Carried out Risk Analysis of different types of business and industries in line with banks policies and overall economic environment before extending credit

· Attended customer interviews, converting information gained into complete, high-quality Credit Memorandums.

· Provided support to Relationship Manager in high-intensity environment - including prioritising workflow demands and helped increase portfolio revenue/performance

· Assessed the credit history of the companies, their directors and depending upon the type of company their main shareholders in order to have a clear view of how they have met their financial obligations.

· Advised and recommend changes to policy and procedures.

· Performed modelling for new and existing portfolios in accordance with established internal and external rating criteria.

· Coordinating due diligence field exam, and acting as primary interface with clients on on-going risk and compliance issue.

· Dealt with financial as well as non-financial intermediaries in performing duties on a regular manner and maintained an unblemished relationship with all stakeholders

I ll be much thankful

Best regards

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Dear Members.

I tried my best to figure out what are essential requirements to get Positive Assessment as Financial Investment Advisor however i failed.One of the member Srig was really helpful but my Bad that i cannot extract the required information from details he provided to me.

I Shall be very thankful if any of the member who have already got positive assessment in same occupation can help me.

I have Master of Business Administration degree with a Major of Marketing.

I am working for a Bank in my Country for the last 8.5 Years in different capacities and working as Financial /Credit Advisor since year 2008 however i am not sure if i meet the requirements of Financial investment Advisor;

My JD is as follow;

Financial /Credit Advisor at Bank of Khyber Blue Area Islamabad Branch.

12th September 2008 till date

· Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients.

· Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances and future goals.

· Assist clients in making informed decisions.

· Communicate complex information to clients to make them aware of their options and help them assess the relative merits of different plans.

· Develop investment strategies to meet short and long term financial objectives.

· Act as the steward of the client’s assets.

· Create, implement, and continually review a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals

· Responsible for managing a Lending Portfolio of PKR 2 Billion of almost 30-35 clients.

· Analysed and re-formulated multiple complex financial statements with high degree of accuracy.

· Analysed projects presented by different companies in order to determine their viability, having into consideration the firm’s solvency, liquidity and the likely impact of the project on the firm’s cash flow.

· Monitoring of portfolio performance, annual review and credit analysing of existing clients.

· Establishing applicants’ ability and capacity to meet their financial obligations and assign them a credit limit based on this assessment.

· Carried out Risk Analysis of different types of business and industries in line with banks policies and overall economic environment before extending credit

· Attended customer interviews, converting information gained into complete, high-quality Credit Memorandums.

· Provided support to Relationship Manager in high-intensity environment - including prioritising workflow demands and helped increase portfolio revenue/performance

· Assessed the credit history of the companies, their directors and depending upon the type of company their main shareholders in order to have a clear view of how they have met their financial obligations.

· Advised and recommend changes to policy and procedures.

· Performed modelling for new and existing portfolios in accordance with established internal and external rating criteria.

· Coordinating due diligence field exam, and acting as primary interface with clients on on-going risk and compliance issue.

· Dealt with financial as well as non-financial intermediaries in performing duties on a regular manner and maintained an unblemished relationship with all stakeholders

I ll be much thankful

Best regards

Dear Faddi83

I am a new member here and going to apply for FIA.

I just wondering how our cases are similar! I ALSO have Master of Business Administration degree with a Major of Marketing and was working for a Bank(but in Tehran)for the last 8 years.

would you please let me know if you have receive your assessment from VETASSESS, and do they assess the major of Marketing as a related education?

cheers,