Queries filling ACS skill assessment online application

chethoo

Hi Guyz,

I am stuck up in 2 things while filling ACS skill assessment online application.

• I do not have SurName/Family Name mentioned in my Passport, it is empty.

So while filling personal details, what should I enter in Family Name which is a mandatory field.

Should I enter Family Name Unknown?

• I have done Microsoft Certification - MCTS.

It is said in guidlines document, that we can add this details, and we need to give TranscriptId and access code.

But, in online application process, I did not find any place where I can enter these details.

I just uploaded the transcript in Qualifications section, Saying Microsoft as university and MCTS as course. Is this correct?

Where to enter Transcript Id and Access code?

Please help me to go ahead in the process and applying for ACS skills assessment ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Chethoo

Hi, I can't advise on your family name, but your qualifications section looks fine. I uploaded a certified copy of my transcript and put the ID and password in my CV, which I also had certified and uploaded. I received a positive assessment following this method.

Hi MancGeek,

Thanks for the information, it is very useful. I have not prepared my CV to upload, is it really required? Can you please give me a format of it if possible? or can you please tell me what all things to include in the CV?

It is possible to have only one name, I know of a person who changed theirs by deed poll to be a single name (eg. Xuta) so did not have a surname, only a forename/given name - caused havoc with the computer systems!

I presume certain cultures allow for this also, but the UK computing systems weren't amongst them. Explaining this to ACS they should ask you to put a fullstop in either the forename or surname field, or ask you to provide your name in both fields.

Archived