Adelaide: A better Britain?

Cerberus1

globe trotta ,

i can assure you i am neither rude or narrow minded , but the post was blaming Australia for there shipping being damaged and other things , every thing they said was negative. We hear so much of people blaming Australia for silly little things!! Moving to another country is a very big step, and can be very overwhelming at times.

It can be a very emotional time, staying strong and positive is a important step in integrating.

For us as a family embracing Australia and all it has to offer has helped us settle here perfectly even with all the ups and downs.

all peoples points of view count!! whether or not we agree with whats been said and will always add value to all sides of the argument, has a senior member you should know that.....

i would always wish anyone coming over to australia good luck and wishing them well

If you can't see how "Go back to the uk then .... Simple" is not rude then you are narrow minded. The person in question is merely stating a factual opinion which she they are well within their right to do and free to do. Whether it be negative or otherwise telling them to ship off is blunt, rude and frankly shows no empathy. You really could have suggested it in a more polite manner.