On my way to Sydney!

Hi all,

I'm new to here, first post... I will be heading to Sydney in 3 weeks time on a 417 working holiday visa.

The excitement is starting to kick in something else. Can anyone advise the best areas to stay in Sydney city? I am looking for gay friendly haunts, good bars, best clubs etc.

Steve.

PS. I'm single and up for anything :)

Hi Steve,

Sydney is an altogether Gay friendly City. The suburbs of Darlinghurst, Surry Hills, Redfern, Newtown and surrounding are where most of the action / openly gay establishments are located. This said the whole city is pretty easygoing and there is something going on everywhere. The free Gay newspaper is the 'Sydney Star Observer' to get yourself aquainted with whats on.. There are loads of backpackers around the city and some of the less internationally marketed ones are reasonably priced.

Have fun...

Hi all,

I'm new to here, first post... I will be heading to Sydney in 3 weeks time on a 417 working holiday visa.

The excitement is starting to kick in something else. Can anyone advise the best areas to stay in Sydney city? I am looking for gay friendly haunts, good bars, best clubs etc.

Steve.

PS. I'm single and up for anything :)

Archived