457 Visa Information

Raj27

Hi Guys,

I have worked for my employer for more than 2 years and from July 2012 I am on 457 visa which is valid till 2016. As I have already worked more than 2 years for my employer for the same position and now I am on 457 with same employer since July 2012. Could I apply for my PR. Kindly let me know.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Raj

Hi Guys,

I have worked for my employer for more than 2 years and from July 2012 I am on 457 visa which is valid till 2016. As I have already worked more than 2 years for my employer for the same position and now I am on 457 with same employer since July 2012. Could I apply for my PR. Kindly let me know.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Raj

If you already worked for 2 years and your 457 was only granted 4 months ago what visa did you work on before July? Was it a previous. 457?

If you are going for the ENS temporary transition stream then it's 2 years with the same employer on a 457

Guest katie007
Hi Guys,

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Raj

Your position is a little hard to give you the facts without more information.

However, with the new 457 Visa alterations from 1st July, you will have to hold this with your Sponsor for the Period of 2-Years, if DIAC will allow your past (Period of Serving on a different Visa Subclass) is one I am not able to pass comments, you should now consult directly with a MARA Migration Agent in Australia and pop the question, they will have to see the whole picture to give you the full facts.

Archived