Short term accomodation nightmare

klm081

I've used this site for some time now and have heard that finding accomodation is a nightmare and omg is it!!!! Ideally would like to be in Perth early January in time for the beginning of school year (along with everyone else it seems!) as the schools (Churchlands / Shenton) will only take my son if we have a 12 month rental agreement.

I and my family have been hunting for ages trying to find an affordable place to stay for a month and its looking like a disaster! Everything is either taken or way out of our price range! Every stage so far has been such a struggle so I don't know why I thought for once this may work out in my favour!

Not after answers, just wanted a rant!

Kelly

I've used this site for some time now and have heard that finding accomodation is a nightmare and omg is it!!!! Ideally would like to be in Perth early January in time for the beginning of school year (along with everyone else it seems!) as the schools (Churchlands / Shenton) will only take my son if we have a 12 month rental agreement.

I and my family have been hunting for ages trying to find an affordable place to stay for a month and its looking like a disaster! Everything is either taken or way out of our price range! Every stage so far has been such a struggle so I don't know why I thought for once this may work out in my favour!

Not after answers, just wanted a rant!

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

try this site for rentals, i found one for $450 a week with bills included.

speak to a lady called tracey, say you got email from me she will do her best to help with rental.

Dave

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kelly,

try this site for rentals, i found one for $450 a week with bills included.

speak to a lady called tracey, say you got email from me she will do her best to help with rental.

Dave

I am going to remove this hyperlink as it redirects to some dodgy site, please type in Ozhouserental without the s on the end of the URL

I am going to remove this hyperlink as it redirects to some dodgy site, please type in Ozhouserental without the s on the end of the URL

Thanks for correcting this, I'm intrigued as to the dodgy site it redirected to :biggrin:

Regards

Tracey

Archived