Applying for visa Q1 of many I expect!!

ztjt2003

Hi

Can I just check with someone.....when you start applying for the visa, once you have received your invite, can you save your application and come back to it another day?

At the moment, once I agree to the terms & conditions statement, the next page won't load properly so I can't get anywhere at the moment!. I am assuming this may be the technical problems they are referring to :frown:I'd quite like to try and get started now I've got an invite (190).

Thanks for any advice

Zoe

Hi

Can I just check with someone.....when you start applying for the visa, once you have received your invite, can you save your application and come back to it another day?

That's what I did before I lodged mine. I just kept uploading my application with the required documents day by day until all the necessary evidence was there and then lodged the visa. Some days I was unable to log into my visa application account because of technical difficulties. Don't forget you have 60 days to lodge the application after the invitation is received.

Jonny

That's what I did before I lodged mine. I just kept uploading my application with the required documents day by day until all the necessary evidence was there and then lodged the visa. Some days I was unable to log into my visa application account because of technical difficulties. Don't forget you have 60 days to lodge the application after the invitation is received.

Jonny

Thanks for your help. I didn't have a save button but realised that once I'd entered the critical personal data you were able to create an account and TRN number. Been battling with website issues though as it kept crashing and now when I sign in again it is a blank blue screen :arghh:. I think I am going to give up for the night! Deep breath and try again tomorrow!

Good luck with your visa application

Zoe

Archived