Ielts help

y not

Hi, I am a bricklayer who needs to get 20 points on the ielts test, to go for a 190 or 489 visa but, without being a defeatist, it is not going to happen. I am good at practical things, no good at paper work. Bricklaying was on the sol list, but now is on the csol list which makes life a lot more difficult. I am going to Adelaide in feb to have a good look around, but it feels a bit pointless now knowing that we might not be able to get a visa. Anyone know about any hints that bricklaying could be getting moved up the list in the near future? Three states have got it on their sol. Thanks for your help.

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Hi, there's a few bricklayers on here I'm sure. MAybe the answer is to go for one of the states that are easier to get a visa for and then look at your options once in country.

Good Luck.

Regional SS will get you 5 points, partners skills would also get you 5 points, you are in the same boat as I was until I was advised of my options. So 10 for your IELTS (7's) and the other combined may get the points you need...other than that all I can advise is to study study and more study. I had to call it a day after 3 tries as it was becoming a major worry and issue.

Good luck and Best regards.

Garyupnorth

hi y not /

iam in the same bout as you we need 8s i did one on sat its the 7th i did the bricklaying test in london in feb and have been try since then to get 8s geting close now hopfuly this will be the one i think you just need to keep going at it .

good luck

hi y not /

iam in the same bout as you we need 8s i did one on sat its the 7th i did the bricklaying test in london in feb and have been try since then to get 8s geting close now hopfuly this will be the one i think you just need to keep going at it .

good luck

Hi, good on you, its so nice to hear that somone else is in the same boat. keep in touch, would love to hear how you get on. good luck

Archived