Yet another Visa granted........

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Well after all those sleepless nights and worrying, the Visa has been granted.

I’m now in the process of costing flights to Australia for the end of July and the prices are very scary!! We need to get the visa validated so that I can start the whole process again with my partner sponsor migration.

Good luck to all those out there currently awaiting the results……

Guest wfourie

Neil

CONGRATULATIONS so chuffed for you its been a long road but worth it I am sure!

Good luck

Becca

Hearty congrats!

We are awaiting news from our migration agent, the case officer had set the date of June 29th to assess our application (YIKES), we want to go asap, be interested to know about flights, we are off to Brizzy!

Hope it's all you want it to be.

Rik

Guest Pasty

Congrats Neil, I know that you have been waiting a long time for this, really pleased for you.

Have a couple of beers for me!

Jackie & Andy

Guest scoop

BIG CONGRATS mate

Good on ya :D

SCoop

Don't forget paracetamol and water before you go to sleep :wink:

8)

Guest choobs
Well after all those sleepless nights and worrying, the Visa has been granted.

I’m now in the process of costing flights to Australia for the end of July and the prices are very scary!! We need to get the visa validated so that I can start the whole process again with my partner sponsor migration.

Good luck to all those out there currently awaiting the results……

Holy Shit! That was quick - you only got a case officer a fortnight ago didn't you? Maybe there's hope for the rest of us yet :)

Well done mate!

Choobs

Guest Alison1967

Congrats Neil

Have you decided for definite what state your heading for.

CelebrationtimecomeonCelebrationtimecomeonCelebrationtimecomeonCelebrationtimecomeon :mrgreen:

Ali x

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi,

Many thanks for all your very kind words, I don’t think people can appreciate how you feel when you are going through the whole process from start to finish. Yesterday was a mixture of emotions it’s gone from “what if” to “your going”

Decided to wait until December when we originally booked to go, prices are coming out around £ 1,200.00 each then you've got accommodation meals etc looking at about £4,000.00 all in.

I can’t justify that as believe it or not I’m now starting to compare pounds with dollars and what we could save and take with us!!

At the moment looks like either Melbourne or Adelaide for us, but who knows.

From speaking with the agent it appears that the 136 visa is under capacity and as such these are being given priority processing, it appears that DIMIA have a target to reach by the end of June for this specific Visa.

I know its easer said than done but hang on in there it will come and very quickly……

Cheers.

Archived