We join the many looking for rental prior to leaving in 9 days time.....4558 can any one help ?

jamesnparry

HI

we leave wet and windy wales in 9 days time heading for Kuluin or very close by ....we have the 1st couple of weeks in beach tower 4558......but have nothing after that...can any one help with or heads up or info ( other than realestate.com.au)on house to rent 3 bed, close to Kuluin school ( have two girls aged 4&6).....starting to feel a bit under pressure with container arrving 17th Novemeber and no where to put it...

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

thanks

ann and pete

Hi I live very near by in Buderim , don't worry there are lots of places to rent but only real place to find them Is real estate . Com you will have no problems finding somewhere quickly and it's much easier to sort out when yore here, if you need any help drop me a line, good luck

nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I have just read your message and wondered how you got on? Im here at the sunshine coast trying to find somewhere to live before school starts and it's a nightmare! I wondered what you thought of Kuluin as an area to live?

thanks and hope you've all settled in OK.

Kate.

Hi,

I have just read your message and wondered how you got on? Im here at the sunshine coast trying to find somewhere to live before school starts and it's a nightmare! I wondered what you thought of Kuluin as an area to live?

thanks and hope you've all settled in OK.

Kate.

Hi Kate, yes we managed to get somewhere on the day we moved out of the short term ( 2 weeks) my wife's employer paid for...we are in Kuluin, and its best of all worlds,, when school starts on 29th jan, i will walk both girls to school, and ann can still walk to work, or though its a bit hot and hummid so she takes the car.......we have all we need on the door step, two routes for the bus in and out of sunshine area, fire/ambulance station at end of road, shops either end, open from 6am to 8pm....a chines/thai/pizza and fish and chips ( if you care for that stuff, but they all close around 8pm).....

playing areas galore for the kids, within in a 200mtr walk there are 3. so yes its great. I think there is a good bargain around the corner - on realestate.com.au in 20 timbertop st buderim - but really its kuluin, and walking to all places, lake some 300mtrs over the road, pool and 4 beds

pm if you want to meet up

Archived