Lessons

Guest Nicki Kefford

Guest Nicki Kefford

G'day everyone,

Nice to see everyone helping eachother on here.Right now i need some help.:jiggy:

I'd like to know what lessons you have over in Perth primary and secondary schools.

You see in my school we have lots of lessons like French, science, maths but my all time favourite has to be DRAMA :swoon: i love Drama and would love to be on the westend one day.Also do they have any Drama clubs or singing clubs or dancing, because i'm a big fan of them aswell.

Well i hope someone can get back to me about this because i'm moving down under in just under 2weeks and want to make sure i'm prepared.

Thanks love Harlea

####:cute:

Hi Harlea

I think for year 8 Alex does the usual english, maths, science, at her school she can choose between French and Japanese she's chosen French as she liked doing this in the UK although she did Japanese here in Primary. She'll also do the arts, and i think in year 9 you can actually choose dance as a subject which she's really looking forward to. I think there's also society and environment and of course phys ed.

I'm sure to have missed something out ... alex is still in bed so I can't ask her ... it's still the school holidays so late nights and even later mornings

Ali

Archived