Next revision

Guest Tim

I think I'm going to upgrade this forum to a better looking, funkier design and easier to navigate....There's so many out there that are hosted on free accounts such as invisionboards, owned by agencies or just covered in ads....(yes I do have a small ad at the top but hopefully not too intusive :? !)

Does anyone have an idea of what the newer bigger better board should have? I was going to split it into a depatures and arrivals section but unsure at the moment. If there's anyone who wants to help add some relevant content to the site just give me a ping..after all its for you guys and gals....

Any ideas welcome!

I was going to add a kids only section but don't know how well that'll go down with the olds....Any comments welcome! :D

Guest Nelson

One of the best things about this site is its simplicity.. Congratulations, you've achieved a lot and should be commended.. an Oz equivilent of an O.B.E. perhaps :!: :!:

Guest sparky

I think this site is great,and a kids forum is a good idea,they too have similar frustations that are helped by chatting to like minded peers ,My son has asked several times "who can i chat to"

Lisa :D

Guest sparky

I think this site is great,and a kids forum is a good idea,they too have similar frustations that are helped by chatting to like minded peers ,My son has asked several times "who can i chat to"

Lisa :D

Guest scoop

Hiya Tim

I'm with Cal, don't fix what isn't broken. This is the best site by far that I have found and been on. and the friendliest by far.

A section for kids would be a great idea though, mine just not old enough yet.

Stick with it Tim. Hope all is well with you in the Land Down-under?

Regards

SCoop

x

Guest choobs

Any ideas welcome!

I was going to add a kids only section but don't know how well that'll go down with the olds....Any comments welcome! :D

I think it's fantastic as-is matey. In particular, the "Show posts since last visit" link is awesome :~)

With regards to a kids section - sounds great! I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers

Choobs

Site is great as it is, simple and really easy to navigate, but think a kids section would be really beneficial, as I know my daughter has lots of questions etc., if it's on the open forum then parents can monitor it themselves for content etc,

Ali

Guest wfourie

Also agree great as it is! especially view posts since last visit, a certain forum for expats doesn't have this function and it is the biggest pain in the ****!

Thanks

Archived