Western Australia state sponsorship

Jake max

Woke up to news email anyway ,we have been granted state sponsorship

we were on 60 points for 489 and 55 for 190 hoping to appeal for the 190 as wife's points are being assessed as we speak so we can go for the 190 visa.shows that it not as bad as everyone has been thinking

And the case officer was very helpful as I had made an error on my EOI

good luck everyone just got to flog the bloody house now good bye Scotland

Just checked the emails and I applied 3/8/2012

for state sponsorship so not long ago ,my agent sat on my TRA result which did not reconsize my work experiance

in return I had to set up a new appeal 4 months they had the letter and done f### all about it now I have got more evidence and appealed this outcome .It is now about timing as I have to hope that I can delay the visa until I get a positive TRA letter which we really want the 190 visa but if not we will take the 489 and at least get to oz early next year

Too everyone using or thinking of using an agent ,KEEP hassling them don't trust them unless you see it all in black and white as to be honest the new EIO do it yourself as my experience has been terrible .They basically told me to give up on my visa route after a year and go with my wife's route .Which until I dug a bit deeper were trying to hide there own incompetence .They can take up to a week to answer an email .I have met a good friend through this process doing an ielts test and they have had more or less the same outcome can't say the name but based in Scotland

We had a 489 sponsorship for WA and before we lodged our visa we tot 5 extra points for partner skills. We asked WA if they could change our 489 to 190 sponsorship. They didn't. We had to apply for a new sponsorship and wait like anyone else.

• 4 months later...

Hi All..

There is a question regarding online application submission for state sponsorship with Western Australia.Is there any need or point came that you need to upload the scan copies of relevant documents of positive skilled assessment & experience/educational certificates? as i went through the steps untill pay the Fee page & just ant to confirm if after paying fee any step to upload the docs?

Kindly reply its very urgent for me.

Thanks for ur help.

Archived