PCC check for dependants

voxtro

mmm I could be wrong, but I think it applies to BOTH?

"If you have lived in any one of them for a total of one year or more in the last 10 years, you must get a police certificate from the authorities in that country"

Were you guys living in China in the last 10 years for 1 year or more? if so, both of you will need to get a PCC.

Under 16 does not apply.

Me and my OH had spent 2 years together in a different country (China). Should we both get PCC clearance from the country or this holds only for the main applicant?

Chinese Police Clearance Certificates

You should contact the local Public Security Bureau (PSB), Entry & Exit Office directly to obtain a police clearance certificate. We've contacted Beijing PSB on your behalf and were advised that they are able to issue this certificate only to foreign citizens who held a Chinese work visa . The steps to obtaining a Chinese Police Clearance Certificate are:

You will then need to take the following documents to an authorised agency to obtain the certificate:

a) the letter(s) from your company(s)

b) the passport(s) with your Chinese work visas

c) your current passport.

d) a letter of authorisation (Please note you will need to authorise someone in Beijing to apply for this certificate on your behalf).

The contacted details of the authorised agency provided by the Beijing PSB is:

Name: Shuangxiong Service Company

Add: No 3 An Ding Men Dong Dajie

Tel: + 8610 64027616

Pleased be advised that the above information is provided by Beijing PSB. If you worked in other cities, you will need to contact their local PSB for information.

Archived