Short stopover in Singapore

Guest lolly

Hi

We are going over to Melbourne in April for a reccie - woohoo i'm so excited.:jiggy:

Just wondered if anyone out there has done the Singapore Air 10.05pm friday night flight with a 3 hour stopover in Singapore??

Am hoping that the 3 hours will be enough time for maybe a shower and the kids to have a swim. Anyone know if this is do able?

Cheers for any help

L x

Hi

We are going over to Melbourne in April for a reccie - woohoo i'm so excited.:jiggy:

Just wondered if anyone out there has done the Singapore Air 10.05pm friday night flight with a 3 hour stopover in Singapore??

Am hoping that the 3 hours will be enough time for maybe a shower and the kids to have a swim. Anyone know if this is do able?

Cheers for any help

L x

Hi

We have a short 6 hr stop over in Feb lf you look on singapore airport site u will find lots of info There are places with shower facilities and gyms with pools . There are 160 shopping and dining outlets OH be happy me:sad::) I can`t speak on personal experience but virtual as of now. Hope it helps

Malc

There is but one God Tony Currie

Singapore Airport is incredible..........you will find that you don't have enough time! Free internet stations, areas to lie down, restaurants, shops, gyms, bars..........

Guest AJTCOURIERS

Hi,

We went to Sydney Dec 2006 and had a two night stopover in Singapore - there and back. The airport is out of this world and you could easily spend a whole day there - let alone three hours. There is everything you want there and you will enjoy it!! Fantastic facilities and shops and free internet.

Cindy:jiggy:

Archived