AITSL skill assessment for timeline

Jonnyenglish

Hello Folks,

Could someone please advise whether AITSL always take the maximum 10 weeks from the date of the initial email notification to complete skill assessments for teachers?

I am approaching the 10 week mark in a couple of days and I'm a tad frustrated that as I did not supply any more documents than the bare minimum required (eg. no work experience documents) with my assessment, I would have thought they could have completed it slightly quicker than the benchmark 10 weeks.

Or am I being too impatient? :arghh:

Cheers,

Jonny

• 1 month later...

I wish I knew, I have been waiting for 39 days. It is a silent period; no comments; the only thing I observe is the stationary automated response: "assessment in progress"

What if there is a problem? Will they acknowledge us the 10th week?! And the process will restart?!

:eek:

the first thing I heard from them was getting my certificate and congratulations letter in the post - I didn't get any email or anything letting me know. So, don't be surprised if you just get this, a time after the 10 weeks is up ( I didn't want to bug them and make things slower than they had to be by annoying the wrong person so just let it take as long as it took. And yes, that is horrible grammar, sorry!)

As I didn't receive one reply at the time of starting this thread I forgot to update it. My assessment was shown on the website as "assessment completed" exactly 10 weeks and 1 day after I received the acknowledgement email. I got the dates mixed up! So no complaints from me regarding AITSL.

• 1 month later...

I missed sending the copies of some original docs. and I realized it after 68 days. Since they have no time to let anybody know, please make sure, everything is in the box..

Does anybody know: Will they use that extra 10-weeks-time fully? And why? Will they reassess the assessed docs? kk..

Archived