Aussie Equivalent of Nethouseprices.com ???

Blewyn

Don't know if there's anything for free, there's sites like myrp.com.au & homepriceguide.com.au but I think you've to pay for the data. A couple of years ago, Commonwealth bank created an augmented reality app for the iphone where you could point it at a property and it would tell you what that property sold for in the past, but I'm sure they had to remove the historical price data (probably after pressure from real estate agents)

Don't know if there's anything for free, there's sites like myrp.com.au & homepriceguide.com.au but I think you've to pay for the data. A couple of years ago, Commonwealth bank created an augmented reality app for the iphone where you could point it at a property and it would tell you what that property sold for in the past, but I'm sure they had to remove the historical price data (probably after pressure from real estate agents)

Just checked the Commonwealth Property App and it still shows you previous sold prices for the place you are looking at (although sometimes can be a range) and also shows you what's sold in the area for what price and when.

Archived