Nurse training transcripts

nic1171

Hi Nic, no I have not received any confirmation from the NMC, just standard emails back saying they will send either a transcript or a syllabus within 30 days but that they will not let you know. How annoying. I am so frustrated with them. Eventually, I got a second hand answer that yes, one would be sent on Monday (day 30!). I can't believe the poor service I have had from the NMC. I have never asked for anything from them, and have paid my pin for 22 yrs and they can't even do the basic communication. My advice is, call the transcripts dept, (you probably wont get through to them as they don't accept calls) but the receptionist will get an answer from them. Terrible. What would it cost to just copy you in or send a courtesey email letting you know it has been sent?

Gaynor

Hi Nic, no I have not received any confirmation from the NMC, just standard emails back saying they will send either a transcript or a syllabus within 30 days but that they will not let you know. How annoying. I am so frustrated with them. Eventually, I got a second hand answer that yes, one would be sent on Monday (day 30!). I can't believe the poor service I have had from the NMC. I have never asked for anything from them, and have paid my pin for 22 yrs and they can't even do the basic communication. My advice is, call the transcripts dept, (you probably wont get through to them as they don't accept calls) but the receptionist will get an answer from them. Terrible. What would it cost to just copy you in or send a courtesey email letting you know it has been sent?

Gaynor

I phoned and they confirmed mine had been posted the previous day, well the EU directive - not the transcript as they didn't have that. They were very helpful.

Cheers folks. I sent email request on Sept 5 so will give then till end of Sept and ring. As you say Gaynor even if they could even just return email to say theyve sent it would be good rather than lingering!

GilraenH have ANMAC accepted what they sent?

Cheers folks. I sent email request on Sept 5 so will give then till end of Sept and ring. As you say Gaynor even if they could even just return email to say theyve sent it would be good rather than lingering!

GilraenH have ANMAC accepted what they sent?

APHRA accepted it, I haven't done the skills assessment yet. I didn't wait on an email, I rang to check a week later, there was no issue about ringing and they gave the information I needed as well as explaining what an eu directive was and that APHRA had accepted them before.

Archived