TRA Time Scales

Candygirl

I thought I would put this table together so that we can gauge the current lodgement and processing times for TRA. If you PM me, I can add your details to the list.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]NAME

[/TD]

[TD]DATE SENT

[/TD]

[TD]TRA RECEIPT

ACKNOWLEDGED

[/TD]

[TD]WEEKS

WAITING

[/TD]

[TD]OUTCOME RECEIVED

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Caz Brady

[/TD]

[TD] ?

[/TD]

[TD]15.03.12

[/TD]

[TD]Resubmission 07/09/12

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Illuminati2

[/TD]

[TD]?

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sunnydays333

[/TD]

[TD]?

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Spyros

[/TD]

[TD]?

[/TD]

[TD]02/08/12

[/TD]

[TD]10 Weeks

[/TD]

[TD]Successful

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GBuss

[/TD]

[TD]28/08/12 (UK)

06/09/12 (Oz)

[/TD]

[TD]18/09/12

[/TD]

[TD]35 working Days

[/TD]

[TD]Finalised 31/10/12 Successful

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Candygirl

[/TD]

[TD]07/09/12

[/TD]

[TD]20/09/12

[/TD]

[TD]40 Working Days

[/TD]

[TD]Finalised 14/11/12 Successful

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Izabela

[/TD]

[TD]Nov 2011

[/TD]

[TD]?

[/TD]

[TD]Resubmission June 2012

[/TD]

[TD]Finalised 10/09/12

Awaiting Results

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cairnzees

[/TD]

[TD]?

[/TD]

[TD]17/10/12

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Spyros' Friend

(Air Con Engineer)

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]10 Weeks

[/TD]

[TD]Successful

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PSWebb38 (Points Advice Letter)

[/TD]

[TD]31/10/12

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

I believe TRA has a backlog with other assesment due to the introduction of skillselect .To be more presice they have to assess applications for people who hold a student visa and wish to aply for a 485 visa (graduate ) untill end of 2012.You can check their site at http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Programs/SkillsAssess/TRA/LatestNews/Pages/ProvisionalSkillsAssessmentOutcomesby31December2012.aspx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also a friend of mine also located in Greece had a successful outcome a few days ago.It took TRA also exactly 10 weeks but keep in mind that his occupation too is in great demand.He is an air condition mechanic and I am a plumber.I red an article somewhere in the internet that electricians ,plumbers and air condition mechanics are prioriotized in being assessed.It seems that it already took effect.

Also a friend of mine also located in Greece had a successful outcome a few days ago.It took TRA also exactly 10 weeks but keep in mind that his occupation too is in great demand.He is an air condition mechanic and I am a plumber.I red an article somewhere in the internet that electricians ,plumbers and air condition mechanics are prioriotized in being assessed.It seems that it already took effect.

Hi Hon,

Thanks very much. I am not sure whether OH is in demand as such, but I wonder whether they would count Spain as being the same as Greece and assess us quicker:biggrin: We have been waiting for six weeks so far. Went to check the post this afternoon, no orange envelope, so we wait.

Hi Hon,

Thanks very much. I am not sure whether OH is in demand as such, but I wonder whether they would count Spain as being the same as Greece and assess us quicker:biggrin: We have been waiting for six weeks so far. Went to check the post this afternoon, no orange envelope, so we wait.

You will first see the online portal changing status from "awaitting assessment" to "successful" or "unsuccessful".The letter comes next within a week by snail-mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived