UK equivalent to an Australian Diploma

funkft

Hello,

I am having to update my skills to ensure I meet the Australian Diploma equivalent on my VETASSESS skills assessment

Is an ILM Level 5 diploma in management equivalent to the Australian diploma?

The status of the awarding institution determines the equivalence to Australian qualifications of particular awards.

You can find out at: https://aei.gov.au/Services-And-Resources/Services/Country-Education-Profiles/about-cep/Pages/default.aspx

which is a subscription service.

You also might want to find out whether VETASSESS will credit pre-qualification work experience.

The status of the awarding institution determines the equivalence to Australian qualifications of particular awards.

You can find out at: https://aei.gov.au/Services-And-Resources/Services/Country-Education-Profiles/about-cep/Pages/default.aspx

which is a subscription service.

You also might want to find out whether VETASSESS will cred pre-qualification work experience.

Thanks for that,

VETASSESS had replied with some feedback stating that an equivalent needs to be in excess of 36 credits - but they were not clear about at what level. I'm pretty sure the ILM Level 5 would be strong enough but speed is of the essence now as I want to submit an application before the jobs list is reviewed

Scared to death that by the time i receive my qualification my job may be removed from the list

Thanks for that,

VETASSESS had replied with some feedback stating that an equivalent needs to be in excess of 36 credits - but they were not clear about at what level. I'm pretty sure the ILM Level 5 would be strong enough but speed is of the essence now as I want to submit an application before the jobs list is reviewed

Scared to death that by the time i receive my qualification my job may be removed from the list

VETASSESS have nothing to do with assessing the equivalence of academic qualifications, although they and other skills assessing authorities try to give this impression. I advised you where to enquire.

The issue with VETASSESS is whether they will credit pre-qualification work experience for their skills assessment purposes.

The advice of skills assessing authorities work experience for migration points (VETASSESS included) is a revenue gathering racket.

Do not rely on this.

I had seen this site and told me agent about it as it suggusts that an NVQ 3 is equivalent to an Aussie diploma (which it isnt)

I had a look at the link you posted but at the moment my agent is looking into the qualification i need to pass the skills assessment - they had advised me to submit with what i currently have and seemed confident it would pass but that didnt happen!

Archived