Help Me Im Scared! Im Only 12!

Guest leah-mc

Guest leah-mc

Hello people my name is leah and me my mum my dad and my sister might be moving 2 perth in the middle of next year which i want to but the only thing(S) i am realy scared of is if i wont make any friends or not fit it :no:or not like it so if any teens! have any helpfull answers for me that would me great thank you:notworthy:

hope to here from people soon

leah xxxxxx

*: )

Guest afiyafifi

Hi leah , my name is karen i have a son of 13 and a daughter of 11 that you can talk to , they were scared at first but now they can not wait . we live near liverpool over on the wirral . i will get them to send you a pm tomorrow .. dont worry hunny things will be ok ... karen

Hi Leah, Have you been to Australia before???

I have 2 boys they are 14 and 16, we went last year for a holiday and they loved Australia and cannot wait to go! There is lots for you to do and the Australian children seem really friendly and like the English children and their accents lol

There are alot of girls that come on this site that are looking for friends to talk to before they move to Oz , so hopefully they will pick up your message.

You really will love it

Good Luck Kimx

Hi Leah,

My name is Bradley and I am 12 too. I know how you feel as we are moving to Oz in August. I am looking forward to going but don't want to leave my friends and family.

What i am looking forward to is the nice hot weather, swimming everyday and going to see the dolphins. They are my favorite. I am looking forward to snorkling as well.

Bradley

Guest leah-mc
Hi leah , my name is karen i have a son of 13 and a daughter of 11 that you can talk to , they were scared at first but now they can not wait . we live near liverpool over on the wirral . i will get them to send you a pm tomorrow .. dont worry hunny things will be ok ... karen

:notworthy: Thank u 4 the message it has gave me a boost and maybe soon i will defernetly want to go which im getting there:cute: and i am hoping that ypur children will share der OLD fellings wid me and NEW

again thank xxx:wubclub:

Guest leah-mc
Hi Leah, Have you been to Australia before???

I have 2 boys they are 14 and 16, we went last year for a holiday and they loved Australia and cannot wait to go! There is lots for you to do and the Australian children seem really friendly and like the English children and their accents lol

There are alot of girls that come on this site that are looking for friends to talk to before they move to Oz , so hopefully they will pick up your message.

You really will love it

Good Luck Kimx

THANK YOU.....X :wubclub:

Guest leah-mc
Hi, im only 9 but am feeling the same way as u but i cant help u im just telling u that im only 9!

THANK YOU.....X:cute:

Guest pabloke99

Hi All,

With utmost respect, is there any way of protecting kids on this forum? I too wan't to encourage my teenage daughter to start speaking to other girls her age that are being 'transported' to Australia against their will, but how can I be sure that she'll meet with genuine responses?

Paul

I think you have to monitor the correspondence, which is what I do with my daughter and I have also had contact with the parents. We remove any msn/email addressess if they're put on the open forum, the other way I guess is to only let people correspond via your pm - then you will see what's being said.

Leah, my daughter has been here a year now - she'll be 13 in Feb and she settled in so quickly. She said everyone was nice at school and to be honest, there are so many people arriving from different parts of the world (they had someone from Chile), that you're never the new kid for long. She talked to mates in the UK via msn all the time at first but the people she chats to most now are her friends here (and her best friends in the UK), she found that she didn't miss people as much as she thought she would.

Ali

Guest julie2g1b

hi leah

have have 2 daughters amy 13 she will be 14 in april and chloe 11 at first they were worried but now cant wait we are hoping to go middle of the yr to perth so will get them to pm and will also help me as they have no one they can talk to there age so will be nice.

if you want to your mum can pm me as well if got any questions can help each other.

bye for now

julie and gang:wubclub:

Archived