189/190 skill select

In the title you are mentioning 189/190.

Both of these two visa's don't require you to have an employer sponsoring you (unless it is a requirement from the state who sponsors you for the 190).

I don't know anything about 186/187.

i ment 190 - i know state should sponsor me, but do i need to start sent application to states for approval or how can i lodge it? i do not have any sponsorship till now available,, will state contact me itself or i need to start apply for each of them? how this work confused,,what to do?

I only know the process for WA, not for other states. Here it is for WA:

- submit an EOI on skillselect. Make sure you already have your ielts and I believe you need your skills assessment as well. With the 5 points you get for state sponsorship you need 60 points in total.

- go to migration.wa.gov.au and apply for state sponsorship ($200). You need to fill in your EOI number from the previous step and answer some additional points.

- WA will rither contact you by mail for additional questions or you will get a mail from WA and skillselect that you have been granted state sponsorship.

- when skillselect processed this sponsorship (this was within 10 minutes after the previous step) you can lodge your 190 visa.

Make sure you meet the DIAC requirements for the visa AND the state sponsorship requirements of the state.

Archived