Day out

cass73

We went to Bonorong last week. There didn't seem to be as many animals there as when we went last year, but i'd still recommend it. Make sure you time your visit for when the guided tour is on (one am, one pm) so you can get up close with the animals. We love feeding the kangeroos inside their enclosure! You could also consider ZooDoo. Overall I prefer Bonorong but the ZooDoo truck ride through the emu and ostritch pens is too funny ... in a kinda scary way ... :-p

We went to Bonorong last week. There didn't seem to be as many animals there as when we went last year, but i'd still recommend it.

Was the weather warmer when you went last year? I suspect the animals hunker down more in the colder weather (just like us :biggrin:).

Probably, lol. But the reason it seemed emptier is because there is a large area near the entrance where they appear to be building a new enclosure, and there are no animals there at all. Last year there were wallabies scuttling around in that area. Once you walk past there you get on to the new Devil Run area.