travel with 2 year old Sydney to Brisbane

hayleyphysio

Hi All,

I would be grateful for any advice. My husband and I are visiting my brother in Sydney for a week next may and fly into sydney from mancheter. We then want to travel to Brisbane over a few days to visit friends here. We then fly home from Brisbane. Our trip is 3 weeks total.

My question is.......... what is the best way to travel from sydney to brisbane with a 2 year old- we are happy to have a 1 or 2 night stop on the way but aren't sure how to travel or where to stop.:biggrin:

We have acomodation sorted at the sydney and brisbane ends of our trip.

Many thanks in Advance:notworthy:

Hayley

Hi

If we travel interstate we like to drive where possible,its great to explore and this way you can stop off at your leisure if you see a nice park, or want lunch etc etc.

I use Where Is.com to pick up towns en route that we can stop off at and book motels for any stopovers .

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

With a two year old I'd fly. My kids always get really bored in the car and at two my youngest was really active and used to hate being stuck in the car for more than 20 minutes at a time. Flying is not the cheapest option but is certainly the quickest.

If you only have 3 weeks in Australia - I would fly from Sydney to Brisbane. It would be cheaper than hiring a car - and having to pay the one way fee. Try - Qantas, Jet Star, or Virgin Blue for flights.

Quick check on Qantas you would be looking at about £250 - 265 for the flights for all of you, which is about 1hr 30 mins

Archived