Bricklaying in perth on years working holiday visa. Any ideas???

stubear7

im waiting for my years working holiday visa to arrive should be here next week. gona book flight for end of september. upto now perth is my 1st choice to live and work as a bricky, anyone know if theres much work there at the moment or know if ill be able to get work as a bricky with a holiday visa?

any thoughts would be hugely appreciated.

tnanks

Just got back and tons o work,easy building too, straight off the slab with formers, best o luck

hi mate,

Sorry to jump in , I'm a plumber going to Perth on a PR 176 next jan , never been to Australia before .

cant afford a reckie as got 3 kids as well .

Do you know if there's more work NOR or SOR as we have earmarked some suburbs in both areas but work is a big must have and would sway the vote

Cheers for any help

Ian

hi mate,

Sorry to jump in , I'm a plumber going to Perth on a PR 176 next jan , never been to Australia before .

cant afford a reckie as got 3 kids as well .

Do you know if there's more work NOR or SOR as we have earmarked some suburbs in both areas but work is a big must have and would sway the vote

Cheers for any help

Ian

Hi seems theres work north and south, however we thought the south was scruffy and full of benidorm brits (not for us) north is more modern and newer.

No offence to all those south of the city. It takes all sorts

Archived