Moving to Perth WA - Advice needed on suburbs etc

Hazelcrest

I have already lived in Perth when I was single between 1980-1991 and have Australian Citizenship. I have lived in the UK since 1991 being married 6 years ago. I now have 1 - 5yr old and twins aged 15months. We get child benefit in the UK and child tax credits. When we arrive Perth we will need to claim similar benefits in Perth from Centerlink. Can anyone advise on proceedures pitfalls things to do and not to do??????? I do have lots of other areas yet to be thought out. I have lived in Floreat , Swanview Kewdale. However though my preference is Floreat we cannot afford this area especially with current exchange rates. Looking at the maps the Bullcreek area & suburbs around look good - anyone advise me as we want an area good for transport schools & kids Shopping etc?

I live near to Bull Creek and would say public transport from there is excellent. Bus or train. There is also the Garden City shopping centre which is again excellent with a lot of buses stopping there. I dont have young kids but there seems to be loads of parks about.

Archived