Which Hotel in Dubai?????

fergamy

Hey all,

we are flying out the 12th of Sept to Perth, we will be stopping in Dubai for 3 nights, so my question is, any good hotels (i know there are 100s) near to the beach with great value for money?

any help would be great as i have been trying to narrow down what look like good hotels but amy getting nowhere.

many thanks

You will not get any value for money good hotels in Dubai near the beach. I lived in Dubai and can say that the Jumeirah Beach hotel is lovely and in a great location - used to be my local! There are so many to choose from. I also like The Meridien Mina Seyahi but think there might be construction going on around there in the Marina at the moment, I would check out Jumeirah Beach Hotel for prices first I think - the location is also great.

Hi Rico haven't stayed there but have spent the day at their pool - lovely. Have friends who stayed and they thought it was good. I have just been emailed an offer they are doing for £170 per night which includes entry to lost chambers etc., and discount on dolphin swims. This price is for 2 adult and 2 children. Think I would still prefer Jumeirah Beach hotel though for its location, Atlantis is out on the palm and not near anything else so you would have to taxi in/out from there to go anywhere . There is a monorail but I don't think it is very cheap.

Archived