Open IT for Oracle CRM on Demand - Victoria 457 sponsorship available!!

Job title: Open IT for Oracle CRM on Demand

Company: Information Technology

Job type: Permanent-Full time

Salary: Attractive rates

Number of positions: 20+

Job Description:

Our client requires application for applicants with Oracle CRM on Demand(CRMOD) Configuration experience with R16/R17 who can assist with implementation and configuration of environments. This individual must be well versed in all aspects of Oracle CRM on Demand operations including configuration, data loads, ongoing maintenance, vendor support and troubleshooting in a business production environment.

Key consulting responsibilities and skill requirements may include the following:

* Ability to define and design Oracle CRM on Demand Functional and Technical business requirements.

* Ability to complete extensive Oracle CRM on Demand Configuration and custom development.

* Experience with CRMOD email/campaign marketing modules, advanced field management and custom object development

* Experience in mapping requirements to CRMOD entities, workflows, validation rules and reports.

* System administrator and end user support as needed.

* Satisfactory understanding of web services is required.

* Configuration of environment per prioritised in-scope requirement.

* Functional and technical design documentation for all configuration performed · Completion of unit/system testing.

* Adequate knowledge transfer sessions to client and as needed system administrator support activities.

Previous experience:

· Minimum of 1 year experience with Oracle CRM On Demand custom reports, analytics and dashboards

· Minimum of 4 years of Oracle CRM On Demand configuration If you meet the criteria and are seeking an attractive salary package, please contact us for further details.

Visa 457

Please email Cv's to register your interest victoria@thamesmigration.com

To view this position and our website:

http://thamesmigration.com/liveandworkinaustraliaaustralianjobopportunities

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lemonbag

Hello Victoria,

I am an IT Developer with 10 years experience in Oracle, Pl/SQL, ASP and SQL Server development. Mainly in Business Intelligence and Management Information report along with website design.

I am flexible as to my role and am looking to move out to Melbourne with my Husband and two young children.

Are there any current vacancies with sponsorship available please?

Kind regards,

Mel

Guest The Pom Queen
Hello Victoria,

I am an IT Developer with 10 years experience in Oracle, Pl/SQL, ASP and SQL Server development. Mainly in Business Intelligence and Management Information report along with website design.

I am flexible as to my role and am looking to move out to Melbourne with my Husband and two young children.

Are there any current vacancies with sponsorship available please?

Kind regards,

Mel

Hi Mel

The OP has said this vacancy is closed. Good luck with your search.

Archived