Rsms 187 question !!??? Help !!!!!

lynne1266

Hi all,

We've been here in WA on a 457 Temp Visa since Spet last year and we want to apply for PR. We haven't got TRA so I called them just to check somethimngs out and it turns out that there may be a problem getting it !! When we came over here my husband decided to shread all old payslips and p60's so we have nothing to show TRA...silly I know !!!!!!

Anyway.....I phone the immigration dept. to find out if we could apply for the RSMS 186 under the DIRECT ENTRY STREAM without having the TRA but I was told he would have to get TRA (which, to be honest I expected). The lady went on to say that there was a way we could apply for the RSMS 187 and not have the TRA if we were in certain postcodes. To be honest I couldn't understand what she was saying somethings and she said she would send me info..but its just a link to the RSMS 187 visa nothing else !!

I have looked at the visa but I'm sure we still have to have TRA as he hasn't worked for the employer for 2yrs, does anyone know if what she has told me is possible ???

Thanks

Lynne x

This is a new thing since July 1st, so most of us who have already applied have not needed the skills assessment. As far as I know you are right and she is wrong.

Immigration are notorious for giving out incorrect information I'm affraid.

I hope you have beaten your partner sevearly! You might have to wait the two years.

Good luck.

I did think aboout getting the copies from past employers, the trouble is that a majority of them are no longer trading. As for the bank statement...YES....!!!!! HE SHREADED ALL THEM TOO :realmad: !!!

I think I will have to speak to a RMA.

Thanks for your help :biggrin:

Lynne

ps....I THINK A BEATING IS NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH...LOL !

Archived