Advice on moving to oz from Ireland with sponcership from Australian Trade Connections!?

Dawn sh

Hi all, just wondering does any1 have any advice on migrating to oz with sponcership from company called Australian Trade Connections? My partner has an interview in September and if all goes well we will be moving to oz from Ireland. They said dey will provide sponcership,visa,shipping & schools ect. If anyone has any info regarding this I would appreciate any help! Thanks ;)

Hi, My name is Tracy and we arrived in Oz in May 2012 throught australian government who decide on visas etc, but i have never heard of the one your talking about so be very careful. I know that visas are granted but jobs and accommodation you have to find yourself. The official australian government website is the best place to start or contact the australian house in london, U.K. they should be able to tell you more. Good luck xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest maddmurdoc

Hi... I also started dealing with this company over a job in perth, i recieved a call from them explaining everything they were going to do and help

with...this was months ago.! i have e-mailed them a few times asking about progress......Have never heard from them since, so i now have big

doubts about this company...any feedback would be usefull

hi my husband sent his cv to australia trade connections and a week later they emailed him back then phoned him asking if they could send his cv out to companies, 2 days after that he got another email a company that atc deal with wanted to interview him that went ahead and he was offered a job the next day, atc were just the middle man for finding suitable work for my husbands trade and they did everything they said they would, the company my husband is starting with paid for our 457 visa have got us accommodation for a month while we find our feet but atc helped alot with good suburbs to rent in and schooling for my son, they informed us of shipping companies but we found our own which was slightly cheeper, atc dont provide your sponsorship or visa they put you onto a company that are looking for your skills, i would defo recommend them, hope this helps you a little :) we fly out in 4 weeks

I have never heard of them before, so I have just checked their website. Seems professionally laid out, but I noted there were no testemonials on there, which seems to suggest that it is a newish company. Worth giving it a go, but be very wary if they start asking for money to arrange this and that. If it was not for the michelleshane comment, I would say to steer clear of them.

Guest maddmurdoc
@@maddmrdoc

hi, what trade are they dealing with for you? We got call and emailed us wit interview date in Ireland for September.

Hey thanks for response guys...I am in the motor trade..Panel Beater, I have a brother who now lives in Perth so think i may be using his help

rather than people i dont know or trust yet....

Guest maddmurdoc

I checked out there site, like you say well laid out, they have been established for many years..but yes no testimonials. I have read mixed views on other forums...some not so good.! have never trusted "middle men" i think if you do enough research and work you can achieve the same results without them...and less cost.!

Guest maddmurdoc
hi my husband sent his cv to australia trade connections and a week later they emailed him back then phoned him asking if they could send his cv out to companies, 2 days after that he got another email a company that atc deal with wanted to interview him that went ahead and he was offered a job the next day, atc were just the middle man for finding suitable work for my husbands trade and they did everything they said they would, the company my husband is starting with paid for our 457 visa have got us accommodation for a month while we find our feet but atc helped alot with good suburbs to rent in and schooling for my son, they informed us of shipping companies but we found our own which was slightly cheeper, atc dont provide your sponsorship or visa they put you onto a company that are looking for your skills, i would defo recommend them, hope this helps you a little :) we fly out in 4 weeks

Ok this is good thing, seems you have had a good result with them so i will remain open minded...i wish you luck

• 1 month later...

Hi

We just moved to Melbourne with ATC and they were fantastic..kept us updated arranged interviews in UK and we came out February to look at the place (my husband is a paint sprayer)..they helped us finding housing to rent and went and looked at the properties and gave us reports on the areas etc so we could choose...hubby started work this week and enjoying it..I have yet to find work but early days..I say go for it with them we could not of done the visas etc on our own as it was way too complicated...we got our visa within 4 weeks of applying...

Di

Archived