Reg: NSW sponsorship for 2012-13

vinodreddyyalla

Hi,

Hope all of you doing good. I realized NSW has released the occupation and condition list of 2012-13 state sponsorship. However, I have a query regarding their IELTS requirement. I have 65 points without IELTS claim and fell short short of 0.5 in one of the module (L-7, R-7,S-7,W-6.5). Am I eligible to apply for state sponsorship?:wideeyed:

Hi,

I can't say with certainty, but I would say no I'm afraid. The various states receive many applications so are very strict on their requirements because they can be. Other states have lower requirements if you'd consider them. Otherwise, you'll have to re-do or try the independant route. But that's just my thoughts ... I could be wrong!!

It's a tricky one with NSW because you have to pay to apply. Maybe you could email them to find out then you'll know for sure ??

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Hope all of you doing good. I realized NSW has released the occupation and condition list of 2012-13 state sponsorship. However, I have a query regarding their IELTS requirement. I have 65 points without IELTS claim and fell short short of 0.5 in one of the module (L-7, R-7,S-7,W-6.5). Am I eligible to apply for state sponsorship?:wideeyed:

Hello vinodreddyyalla,

There are changes in the NSW SS conditions so I'd like to draw your attention to their web site for more details.

As I've been told they changed their IELTS requirements and now they demand 6 on IELTS!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived