Woolworths Bows to Pom Power

Lambethlad

Do not think it was the poms influence, it was a marketing opportunity they started several years ago, the christmas shop which is near us and others around the place started it to get more sales throughout the year.

Do not think it was the poms influence, it was a marketing opportunity they started several years ago, the christmas shop which is near us and others around the place started it to get more sales throughout the year.

It could have well been the poms that started it. I don't know where it originated from. I do remember my grandmother saying they used to have it in the retirement village she used to live in. She was a pom, and not a convict, she went as a free 3 yr old during WWI, haha ;) but maybe it was the old pommy ones that started it as they missed the winter Xmas. Think it had some American influence as well.

You gave got me thinking now, maybe I will start an Xmas in July over here, just need to pick a good weekend where we will have sunshine and 30deg temps.

I know the Hoff will come to my Xmas in July BBQ.

I will come too as long as you ditch the mince pies and xmas cake.

O and can i have an i pad in my xmas box Pleeeeaaasee

Don't do mince pies, only meat pies, and xmas cake....nah only chocolate cake.

As for the iPad, vie already bags'ed that as this one is getting a bit slow, not doing too bad after 2 years of abuse.

And are you a real doctor? What kind of doctor? You might be too smart for me and the Hoff

Don't do mince pies, only meat pies, and xmas cake....nah only chocolate cake.

As for the iPad, vie already bags'ed that as this one is getting a bit slow, not doing too bad after 2 years of abuse.

And are you a real doctor? What kind of doctor? You might be too smart for me and the Hoff

haha, I like meat pies too. its my initials not my trade don't worry i'm only clever with my hands. so im ok in your gang

Archived